Scheduling a PT checkup on a yearly or semi-annual basis, can save you frustration, time and money.
Many problems start out as simple biomechanical faults within joints, sometimes after an injury, but sometimes without any apparent cause.
These types of problems, especially if caught early, can usually be easily corrected by brief physical therapy intervention. However, if these simple faults are allowed to linger on, they can impair muscle function, leading to changes in movement patterns, and increased stress on surrounding tissues. These changes ultimately restrict motion and cause pain.
By having regular PT checkups, you will have a strategy to avoid injury and stay healthy, so you can continue to perform at your best fitness level.
At Yes! Physical Therapy, our PT Checkup consists of the following:
1. A brief systems review to identify any potential problems that we can’t fix and that may require the attention of your friendly neighborhood physician, nurse practitioner, or other healthcare provider.
2. Establish baselines to monitor pain and function, using brief, validated self-report instruments.
3. A thorough examination of all major joints and surrounding soft tissues to determine any biomechanical faults.
4. We’ll review your current exercise/stretching routine to spot potential problems and suggest better alternatives.
5. We’ll work with your other healthcare providers to help you devise a strategy to stay in tip-top shape.
Yes! Physical Therapy, LLC is not affiliated with any insurance company.
Payment is expected at time of service.
We do not accept any private or government-sponsored health insurance, including plans sponsored under the Affordable Care Act, Worker’s Compensation or Medicare.
If Medicare is your primary insurance, we will not be able to see you, even if you want to pay out-of-pocket. This is due to Medicare’s current rules, which negatively impact the private practice of health care.
We do not accept clients who are involved in an active injury-related lawsuit.